As we come to the end of yet another fiscal year, and approach the start of a new tax season, Out of the Box Technology is recommending that our clients take time to schedule a year-end review with their respective Financial Controller. If you are not working with a Financial Controller at Out of the Box Technology, that’s ok too, our team will match you with one of our 30+ certified/trusted advisors that will be the best fit for your unique business. Depending on your needs, this review can be done over the phone, via email, or in person.
Our year-end reviews typically cover, but are not limited to:
- General Ledger Review
- Budget Analysis & Planning
- Tax Prep & Plan for 1099s & W2s
- Review Insurance Policies, Leases & Loan Documents
What can I expect to gain from this appointment?
- Uncover unnecessary expenses
- Identify accounting inefficiencies
- Decrease your tax liability
- Boost your profitability
Why work with us?
- Stay on the cutting edge of small business technology trends
- Guaranteed same-day response time during regular business hours
- Increase your margins
- Decrease the amount of time spent working on your books
- Streamline your inter-departmental business processes
- Forecast your financial future and cash flow
Don’t forget to ask about our discounted QuickBooks software and add-ons!
During your consultation, let us know what the bottlenecks at your business are. Chances are, there’s a solution out there for your specific issue.
Software Upgrades – Armed with a complete arsenal of apps, integrations, and add-ons, your Out of the Box Technology Financial Controller or Business Development Specialist can help you implement some of the latest technology designed to help businesses just like yours.
Payroll Solutions – If you’re currently using a third-party payroll provider like ADP or Paychex, we may be able to offer you a time and money-saving solution. With options developed and designed to work with the QuickBooks accounting software you already use, you could be paying less and eliminating double entry issues.
Merchant Services – Do you know if you’re currently paying too much for merchant processing services? If you haven’t shopped around in a while, let us know. We work with some of the largest credit card processing providers to get you the lowest rates available on the merchant and payment solutions you need to run your business.