Easily manage your inventory. Quickly and efficiently locate and complete inventory related tasks with the Inventory Center in QuickBooks.
Track your balance sheet by class. Use built-in, accessible reporting to track financial data by location, department, or profit center.
Define how you bill your clients. Intuitively track and bill clients by the most relevant metric, including material, job phase, percentage completion, or your own custom identifiers.
- Manage your workspace on multiple monitors
- Search account names or numbers within your Chart of Accounts
- Emailing your invoices, statements, etc. using a more secure Webmail system in QuickBooks
- View customized sales and profitability reports
- Run ‘Cost to Complete Job’ reports
- Track your balance sheet by class with an easy to access report
- 6 Industry versions in one: General Business, Contractor, Manufacturing & Wholesale, Nonprofit, Retail and Professional Services
What’s new in QuickBooks 2020
- Check to Bill Pay makes sure your bills are properly linked to bill payments.
- Transfer credits among customer jobs at the click of your mouse.
- A new report filter toggle to include or exclude inactive inventory parts with a single mouse click.
- Invoice Status Tracker to monitor the life of a Customer Invoice, from its creation to the deposit of its payment(s).
- An additional option reduce your Company File size using the Condense Utility
- Enhanced IIF Import Wizard to see where an import had gone wrongly; what caused it; and what can be done to fix it.
- Move your QuickBooks to another computer with a click of the mouse.
Premier specific features
QuickBooks Premier includes all QuickBooks Pro features plus:
- Uncover business insights with industry-specific reports
- Create sales orders and track backorders
- Track costs for assembled products and inventory
- Set product/service prices by customer type
- Customize your inventory reports to get the right information for your business (new 2018)
Premier specific industries
Tools tailored to your industry:
- Contractors: job costs detail, unpaid bills by job
- Nonprofits: biggest donors and grants, budget vs. actual by programs
- Professional Services: unbilled expenses, billed vs. proposal by project
- Manufacturing & Wholesale: sales volume by customer, profitability by product
- Retailers: purchase volume by vendor, sales tax liability