QuickBooks Desktop Premier Plus 2022
QuickBooks Desktop Premier Plus allows you to keep track of all of your company’s finances in one location, allowing you to be more productive. Keep track of invoices, manage costs, and generate accurate tax reports. All of the capabilities of QuickBooks Desktop Pro Plus are included, as well as bespoke tools suited to your specific sector (contractors, nonprofits, professional services, manufacturing & wholesale, and retailers). Unlimited customer assistance, automated data backup, and the most recent security patches and upgrades are all included in Premier Plus.
Premier Plus 2022 Includes the following features and benefits (Over $1100 value!)
- Unlimited customer support
- Access to the latest features, security patches, and updates
- Automatic data back-up and recovery
- New: QuickBooks Desktop mobile app-based receipt management
- Industry-specific reports
- Create sales orders
- Track costs for products and inventory
- Set product and service prices by customer type
- Customize your inventory reports
- Collaborate with 1 to 5 concurrent users (each sold separately).
Premier Plus Features
Premier Plus is a 1-Year Subscription It includes all QuickBooks Premier features additionally with Premier Plus you get peace of mind with unlimited customer support ($299.95 value), automated data backup ($99.95 value), upgrades to the latest features.
New in 2021 – Expense Tracking Mobile App
Automate receipt expense entries using the QuickBooks Desktop Mobile App.
QuickBooks Desktop Premier automates everyday tasks, so you can focus on your business. It includes all QuickBooks Pro features plus tools tailored to your industry (contractors, nonprofits, professional services, manufacturing & wholesale, and retailers).
Ease of use
No Accounting Knowledge necessary Stay on top of invoices, manage expenses, get reliable reports for tax time and import your data from a spreadsheet
With Quickbooks Desktop Premier do tasks and get reporting unique to your industry quickly examples include:
- Contractors: job costs detail, unpaid bills by job
- Nonprofits: biggest donors and grants, budget vs actual by programs
- Professional Services: unbilled expenses, billed vs proposal by project
- Manufacturing & Wholesale: sales volume by customer, profitability by product
- Retailers: purchase volume by vendor, sales tax liability
What’s New in QuickBooks Premier 2022?
QuickBooks Desktop for Windows is updating its product lineup. With our 2022 launch, we will now only be selling our Pro and Premier products as Pro Plus and Premier Plus subscriptions in place of one-time purchase licenses. In making this transition to subscription-only, we commit to focusing our investment to deliver greater value and more impactful features for your business. To facilitate this transition, sales of QuickBooks Desktop 2021, one-time purchase versions, will be extended until December 10, 2021.
The 2022 subscription versions will offer you and your business additional benefits, including:
- Access to the latest version, with the most up-to-date features, security patches, and support for 3rd party operating system changes.
- Up to 38% faster, more reliable QuickBooks computing power (64-bit).
- Unlimited customer support and data recovery at no additional charge (a $299.99 annual value).
- Premium time saving and money management features.
- Increased productivity with the QuickBooks Desktop mobile app.
- Refreshed reporting structure improving customization, usability, presentation and navigation
- Centralized Dashboard offering customizable date ranges, layouts and widgets.
- Send electronic invoices with online ACH, credit card or e-check
- An improved process for bounced checks
- Upload text searchable images to QuickBooks with your iPhone camera & scanner
- Search for text in any PDF attachment