QuickBooks Mac Product Highlights
Intuit QuickBooks for Mac helps small businesses get organized, save time, and manage their finances. The latest release puts the most important information and insights at your fingertips. The streamlined experience gives Mac users quick access to what’s important and helps them complete tasks more quickly and easily.
- Track expenses: It’s simple. Snap a picture of your receipt with your phone, then link it to the respective transaction.
- No nonsense invoicing: Quickly and easily create custom branded invoices with your logo, color palette, and fonts so your clients recognize your brand with just a glance.
- Get paid faster. Whether customers are paying with debit, credit, or a bank transfer, payment can be completed directly from your invoice.
- Run a quick Profit and Loss Statement: Get your financial stats with the click of a few buttons. Run a Profit and Loss statement in a matter of seconds to gauge the health of your business.
- Get tax ready. Automate your bank transaction workflow by category and triggered downloads, to easily submit sales tax payments.
- Payday, simplified. Easily enter employee hours to instantly print checks or complete direct deposit (yes, direct deposit is free).
What’s New in QuickBooks 2022?
QuickBooks Desktop for Windows is updating its product lineup. With our 2022 launch, we will now only be selling our Pro and Premier products as Pro Plus and Premier Plus subscriptions in place of one-time purchase licenses. In making this transition to subscription-only, we commit to focusing our investment to deliver greater value and more impactful features for your business. To facilitate this transition, sales of QuickBooks Desktop 2021, one-time purchase versions, will be extended until December 10, 2021.
The 2022 subscription versions will offer you and your business additional benefits, including:
- Access to the latest version, with the most up-to-date features, security patches, and support for 3rd party operating system changes.
- Up to 38% faster, more reliable QuickBooks computing power (64-bit).
- Unlimited customer support and data recovery at no additional charge (a $299.99 annual value).
- Premium time saving and money management features.
- Increased productivity with the QuickBooks Desktop mobile app.
- Refreshed reporting structure improving customization, usability, presentation and navigation
- Centralized Dashboard offering customizable date ranges, layouts and widgets.
- Send electronic invoices with online ACH, credit card or e-check
- Improved process for bounced checks
- Upload text searchable images to QuickBooks with your iPhone camera & scanner
- Search for text in any PDF attachment