QuickBooks Enterprise 2020 – Platinum Edition
QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise is a flexible accounting software that can grow with your business, with 6X the capacity of other QuickBooks products and the ability to set up 1 to 30 users in no time. It provides what you need to organize your books, track sales, and better understand your business through customized reports. QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise has valuable features for your business, such as payroll management, inventory tracking, pricing automation and Advanced Reporting.
Platinum subscription packs maximum functionality. Comes with valuable tools for manufacturers, wholesalers, contractors, and retailers, plus tools to help pay your employees.
Enterprise Platinum Features include:
- Advanced Inventory – an inventory management system right inside QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise. Send out pick lists, track items to specific bins within a warehouse, scan barcodes to enter data fast, manage items by serial or lot numbers, and much more.
- Advanced Pricing – exclusively for QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise, Advanced Pricing lets you control, customize, and automate your pricing, right within QuickBooks. Save time and boost revenue.
- Advanced Reporting – with Advanced Reporting, the information you need is right at your fingertips. Take advantage of improved search functions, auto-filled templates to save you time, and a robust help portal with answers to your reporting questions.
- QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll – with Enhanced Payroll, save time and money by creating unlimited paychecks, using free direct deposit, filing payroll taxes, and managing payroll for any number of employees.
- QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise software U.S.-based customer support
- Online backup data storage
- Automatic QuickBooks product upgrades
What’s new in QuickBooks Enterprise Platinum 2020
- Complete critical sales orders faster by prioritizing the most urgent ones.
- Reduce paperwork and data entry errors by sending sales orders to mobile inventory scanners.
- Get the right information for your business with customized inventory reports.
- Get your work done significantly faster with multiple windows open across multiple monitors.
- Help get customers to pay you faster with Past Due-marked invoices.
- Save time with a new searchable Chart of Accounts.
- Help deliver your payroll taxes on time with a Payroll Liability reminder.
- Compare business performance on a cash or accrual basis with one click.
- A New Worksheet for the Sales Order Fulfillment Process.
- A New Purchase Order Management Workflow for Inventory Reception
Why QuickBooks Enterprise?
- It’s flexible: QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise supports hundreds of thousands of users, items, vendors – more than 6X the capacity of other QuickBooks products.
- It’s efficient: Scale from 1 up to 30 users, without giving up control over user access.
- It’s comprehensive: End-to-end workflows empower QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise customers to manage their accounts and run reports, all in one place.
- It’s familiar: QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise has the same friendly, inviting interface that countless QuickBooks users have come to know and trust.
- It’s tailored: QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise offers unique solutions, tailored for the needs of retail, contractor, nonprofit, manufacturing and wholesale organizations.