If you are analytical, detail-oriented, deadline-oriented, an excellent multi-tasker, incredibly organized, and a hard worker we would like you to join our team! The qualified candidate will be part of a team that will service small and medium sized businesses and franchises with recurring and bookkeeping accounts. The qualified candidate will assist small and medium-sized businesses with their QuickBooks – set up, training, provide support and trouble shooting. As well as, maintain client QuickBooks Online company files, create new company files and/or convert other accounting software programs into QuickBooks. The Staff Accountant will also accept and code all bank and credit card transactions, and reconcile all account and provide monthly financials.
Who we are
Out of the Box Technology is an Elite QuickBooks Solution Provider (QSP) and a leading national QuickBooks consulting firm. Our motto is “Anything + Everything QuickBooks“, it’s really that simple. We provide our clients with QuickBooks products and data services, recurring accounting services as well as training and consulting. Our rapidly growing company is passionate about helping businesses grow and prosper. We have a need for a Staff Accountant with a background in a variety of industries to join our growing team.
- Ability to pay constant attention to detail and focus on project work for extended periods of time
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision, and collaboratively in team environments
- A sense of urgency to deliver timely, accurate results when working on projects
- Strong communication skills – effectively and professionally, both verbally and in writing, with both internal personnel and clientele
- Strong knowledge retention – particularly regarding assigned clients
- Strong organizational skills – ability to adapt to frequent changes, project specific requirements, and solve issues encountered in a timely manner, as well as shift between multiple parallel projects
- Ability to follow and troubleshoot standard methods
- Strong notetaking skills
- Previous bookkeeping and/or accounting experience
- Previous experience working remote
- Multiple client experience required
- Experience with various internet browsers, Outlook, Word, Excel and mobile apps
- Experience using or supporting QuickBooks,
- Experience with various accounting software.
Out of the Box Technology values diversity and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. Out of the Box Technology prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Employer contributed -Health, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid time off, including Holidays
- Internal training program – Out of the Box Academy
- Work from home
- Company provided equipment, if needed
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- QuickBooks: 1 year (Required)