QuickBooks Premier, accounting made simple.
QuickBooks Premier edition of QuickBooks Desktop helps you organize your business finances all in one place so you can be more productive. Get valuable insights into your business with the customizable reporting tools available within Premier. Start making more informed financial business decisions.
Product Highlights of QuickBooks Premier
Easily manage your inventory. Quickly and efficiently locate and complete inventory related tasks with the Inventory Center in QuickBooks in QuickBooks Premier.
Track your balance sheet by class. Use built-in, accessible reporting to track financial data by location, department, or profit center.
Define how you bill your clients. Intuitively track and bill clients by the most relevant metric, including material, job phase, percentage completion, or your own custom identifiers.
- Manage your workspace on multiple monitors
- Search account names or numbers within your Chart of Accounts
- Emailing your invoices, statements, etc. using a more secure Webmail system in QuickBooks Desktop
- View customized sales and profitability reports
- Run ‘Cost to Complete Job’ reports
- Track your balance sheet by class with an easy to access report
- 6 Industry versions in one: General Business, Contractor, Manufacturing & Wholesale, Nonprofit, Retail and Professional Services
What’s new in QuickBooks Premier 2021
- Horizontal Collapse Columns in Reports
- Customer Payment Reminders
- Combine Multiple Emails
- Customer PO Number in Email Subject Lines
- New Find a Company File function to more easily find your QuickBooks company file
- Improved QuickBooks Help System to engage QuickBooks resources, and Live Support
- Easier Payroll Setup with a new employee invite process.
- Payroll Status for Direct Deposit (with corresponding Payroll Plan)
- Alternate Vendor Management
Premier specific features
QuickBooks Premier includes all QuickBooks Pro features plus:
- Uncover business insights with industry-specific reports
- Create sales orders and track backorders
- Track costs for assembled products and inventory
- Set product/service prices by customer type
- Customize your inventory reports to get the right information for your business (new 2018)
QuickBooks Premier specific industries
Tools tailored to your industry:
- Contractors: job costs detail, unpaid bills by job
- Nonprofits: biggest donors and grants, budget vs. actual by programs
- Professional Services: unbilled expenses, billed vs. proposal by project
- Manufacturing & Wholesale: sales volume by customer, profitability by product
- Retailers: purchase volume by vendor, sales tax liability