Overview of Our 1099 Services
Form 1099 work can become quite tricky, and a lot of accountants can struggle with choosing the correct Form 1099 variant to file. 1099s are a complex component of the tax preparation and filing process, with 20 Form 1099 variants, and it is essential to report everything correctly.
As a quick recap, a 1099 is a tax document that is used to report income earned by non-employees. Businesses are required to issue a 1099 form to any company or individual to whom they have paid least $600 or more in non-employment income during the tax year (some exceptions apply). The 1099-MISC form is frequently used to report income that doesn’t fall into any of the other categories. However, the most common purpose of 1099s is to report payments made to independent contractors for services rendered.
Submit the form on this page to get your 1099 filing process started.
Our services include:
- Review of potential 1099 eligible vendors
- Analyze transaction detail for 1099 eligible payments
- Identify missing information and provide list of missing IRS form W-9s
- Review & prepare 1099 datasheet for your approval
- Run TIN Match and provide validation errors (if any)
- Electronically submit 1099 data to applicable federal and state tax agencies
- Provide filed copies to you and each 1099 recipient