ShipGear QuickBooks Shipping Software vs. QuickBooks Shipping Manager What You Need To Know
ShipGear® provides the connector between QuickBooks and UPS WorldShip®, USPS Endicia Professional and FedEx Ship Manager® giving you live, accurate shipping information instantly. With ShipGear shipping integration you can also update the order, invoice or sales receipt with freight charges and tracking numbers to improve customer service and make the billing process more efficient.
Please find two ShipGear example customer success stories below:
Here are several reasons QuickBooks customers choose ShipGear over QuickBooks Shipping Manager:
- Reason #1: Save on seats! Users are not required to ship from QuickBooks
- Reason #2: No manual cutting/pasting …in QuickBooks or your shipping software!
- Actual ship date
- Translate ship via
- Tracking numbr
- Number of packages
- Shipment cost including flexible freight rules
- Reason #3: Discount USPS rates
- No minimimums, no volume requirements, no contracts
- First Class, Pririty Mail & International
- Reason #4: Document Choice – orders, invoices, sales receipt
- Reason #5: Customizable interface
- Personalize shipping field maps & translations
- Access to custom QB fields for more automated workflow
- Fields can be used for freight rules & branded email notification
It is time to select an affordable integrated QuickBooks shipping software! Use ShipGear to:
- Eliminate manual data entry
- Apply custom shipping charges with flexible rules/conditions
- Reduce carrier fees
- Give the entire organization access to shipping metrics/details thru a dashboard
- Brand your ship notification emails to reduce customer service calls & drive traffic back to your site
- Access a true QuickBooks plug and play interface with no mapping effort
- Translate service, billing information and residential flags
- Automatically update QuickBooks sales order – tracking and shipping charges
- Enjoy a more efficient processing and customer service
About V-Technologies, LLC:
Founded in 1987, V-Technologies is a shipping software development company who offers a selection of solutions to meet the growing demand for integrated shipping. StarShip and ShipGear are the two flagship shipping software products. V-Technologies develops interfaces with Sage Software’s Sage 100 ERP (formerly MAS 90 and MAS 200), Sage 500 ERP, Sage 50, Microsoft Dynamics GP, Exact Macola, QuickBooks, Fishbowl, Amazon and eBay.
V-Technologies has partnerships with other supply chain management solutions such as EDI integration with HighJump True Commerce, RedTail, SWK’s MAPADOC, Edisoft and SPS Commerce along with popular barcoding solutions such as Scanco, ScanForce and Panatrack.
Additional information about V-Technologies and its solutions is available at http://vtechnologies.com