Automating recurring payments to maintain cashflow
If you need to increase efficiency in handling recurring events in the Accounts Receivable workflow, our team will take time to integrate recurring payment automation with you and how your company does business. Once we find the right fit, we’ll will walk you through setting it up with your accounting software and the data file. Not only that, we’ll ensure operation moves as if nothing has changed – after integration takes place.
What we demonstrate and train you in
- Schedule automated invoice generation, payment processing – credit card or ACH using your processor of choice, emails to customers and posting directly to QuickBooks® – for example.
- Split invoicing and payment dates, providing separate transaction dates for Invoices, then the payments made for them.
- Prorating invoices, then invoice in full for all subsequent invoices.
- Add item descriptions having been automatically updated – each time invoices generate showing the Invoice Date, Day Before Next Invoice date or Due Date.
- Define, on each recurring invoice, when and how often Past Due Invoice Notice emails will be sent, until you’re paid by your customer.
If you think this may be up your business’ alley, feel free to get a hold of our team members. They’ll be more than happy to highlight additional features benefiting your business; and how to set up or integrate it with your data file.