Who we are
Out of the Box Technology is a fast-paced, rapidly growing organization looking to expand our marketing team. As an Elite QuickBooks Solution Provider, we help businesses implement software solutions and accounting services that set them up for success. If you are a marketing Rockstar with a track record of crushing goals, this is a great opportunity to be part of a growing organization. If you are eager to grow your career in sales this is the place for you.
Who we need
If you have an unwavering passion for marketing and it runs through your veins, then we absolutely need to have a conversation. We are currently seeking a dynamic and adaptable marketer who will play a vital role in driving the expansion of our inbound sales channels. As a flexible and versatile professional, you will be at the forefront of our growth strategy, utilizing your expertise to propel our organization to new heights. If you are ready to make a significant impact and embrace the exciting challenges that come with it, we invite you to join our team and contribute to our remarkable journey of success.
- Lead various lead generation efforts including, webinar program, ProAdvisor program and events program
- Develop and implement demand generation strategies and campaigns
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Obtain new reviews by reaching out to clients and develop customer case studies
- Generate topics aligned with marketing initiatives for Technology Tuesdays/Webinars.
- Collaborate with partners and third parties to schedule and host focused webinars.
- Schedule and execute webinars, following standard operating procedures.
- Coordinate with the marketing team to promote webinars through emails, social media, newsletters, and staff communication.
- Create outlines and develop content in collaboration with staff presenters.
- Moderate webinars
- Coordinate logistics for conferences/events attended, presented, or sponsored by our company.
- Manage travel and hotel arrangements, event registrations, shipping, and exhibit booth orders.
- Act as a liaison between our company and event hosts, coordinating speaking engagements and exhibit booth participation.
- Assist in lead follow-up coordination post-events.
- Develop event materials, including booth set-up, rack cards, swag items, and registration bag inserts.
- Support coordination of employee events and employee communications.
General Skills and Qualifications
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient in using Salesforce (or similar CRM systems) and Asana (or similar project management solution).
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues effectively.
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize workload efficiently.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Experience with public speaking and presenting to internal stakeholders
- Experience building and running social media accounts