I love my job because I get new inquiries daily that make me think.
Question of today:
“Can I change my invoice template in QB from Portrait to Landscape?”
I haven’t had this question before!
Here is the answer:
- Select Lists from top of screen while in QuickBooks company file.
- Select Templates from drop-down menu.
- Highlight template to be printed. Click on Templates at bottom of screen.
- Select Edit Template.
- From the Basic Customization pop-up screen, select Additional Customization….
- From Additional Customization pop-up screen, select Print tab.
- Select Use specified printer settings below for this invoice.
- Under ORIENTATION, select Landscape .